A sampling of our experience:
• Establishing risk self-assessments and related metrics
• Internal Audit strategic planning
Internal audit turnarounds and temporary General Auditor
• Governance reviews related to internal control and risk
• SOX implementations (both public and not-for-profit companies)
• Training on Risk Management
and Internal Controls
• Organizational strategies
This boutique firm provides individualized service that
is aimed to precisely fit your needs and your budget. Richard P. Kozlow, Principal, has 35 years of experience in Big Four
public accounting, international banking and consulting. He is known for his unique creative approach and exceptional ability
to work with a variety of personalities. Collaborative partnerships with affiliated firms and seasoned risk and control executives
provide clients with the skills they need at competitive rates.
• A distinctive feature of the firm is our willingness
to work with you in developing solutions that work in the context of your unique business and management style.
Our creative, individualized approach will help you gain a strategic advantage.
Risk Assessment – Risk Metrics – Internal Control
Risk-Based Internal Audit Practices
Improving Efficiency & Effectiveness